APPRENTICESHIP IN CERTIFICATE III IN SIGNS AND GRAPHICS (PART-TIME)
This role will offer you the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive within a great team environment.
We are looking for a team-player with a sense of humour who is well-organised, with core skills to join our awesome team.
Established in Caloundra in 1987, we are the original and first sign company on the Sunshine Coast to produce computer cut letting.
We are experts in our field, always evolving, with a diverse range of client projects, large and small, private and commercial, over multiple industries.
What we do
Signage, branding, printing, design, manufacture and installation of signage for Vehicles, shop windows, buildings, banners, LED's, Skins, 3D/raised graphics.
- Reliable, punctual, attention to detail and able to follow systems and instructions with ease
- Creative, energetic, outgoing, enthusiastic, motivated and easily gets along with peers and customers
- Strong communication and relationship building skills essential
- Enjoy being hands on using tools and equipment, and comfortable with heights
- Keen eye for detail and enjoy bringing designs to life
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction Induction Card
- Eager and willing to learn and continue to grow
Your main role will be to learn and assist production of all types of high quality signage including but not limited to vinyl application, laminating prints, weeding vinyl, assembling and installing signs and apply vehicle wraps
Experience not necessary
If this sounds like you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org